Sylk Natural lubricant & Moisturiser Key Features
- Sylk is an NHS approved, natural lubricant & moisturiser.
- Relieves vaginal dryness.
- Sylk’s intimate moisturiser and lubricant is non-staining and non-greasy.
- Safe to use with condoms and other contraception, including hormonal contraceptives.
- Safe to use when pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Safe to use alongside Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT).
- 100% Paraben FREE – Sylk vaginal lubricant & moisturiser uses natural ingredients that reduce vaginal dryness and irritation.
Natural Intimate Moisturiser
Sylk long lasting vaginal moisturizer uses natural, safe ingredients that are unlikely to irritate the delicate vaginal area. Sylk is a water based lubricant which is free from nasty chemicals, hormones and parabens.
Specially formulated, Sylk has the same pH as your vagina, and is made with all natural ingredients so you can be confident it provides safe, gentle lubrication.
Sylk Single Use Applicators Key Features
Sylk Natural Intimate moisturiser is now available in an Applicator format. 6 single‐use applicators contained within a velvet drawstring bag, perfect for storing with other intimate items in your handbag whilst out and about.
Each applicator will hold a generous 5ml of Sylk which will provide instant relief from dryness, itching and discomfort as well as providing a big boost of hydration and moisture. You don’t have to use it all, though we would recommend disposing of it after use.
- Easy and convenient to use
- Generous 5ml application
- Perfect for travel and handbag
- Good to reach high up areas if required