Sylk Single Use Applicators
Six pre-filled single use applicators, perfect for storing with other intimate items in your handbag whilst out and about. Sylk natural lubricant & moisturiser uses natural, safe ingredients that are unlikely to irritate the delicate vaginal area. Plant-based, Sylk has the same pH as your vagina, so you can be confident it provides safe, gentle lubrication.
Each applicator holds a generous 3ml of Sylk for instant relief from dryness, itching and discomfort as well as providing a big boost of hydration and moisture. You don’t have to use it all, but we would recommend disposing of it after use.
- Easy and convenient to use
- Generous 3ml application
- Perfect for travel and handbag
- Good to reach high up areas if required
- NHS approved
- Can be used alongside HRT
- Safe to use with condoms, during pregnancy, and while breastfeeding
- Purified water
- Kiwifruit plant extract
- Citrus seed extract
- Xanthan plant extract
- Vegetable glycerine
- Citric Acid
- Potassium sorbate
- Sodium citrate
Senior Menopause Nurse Kathy Abernethy comments, “Single-dose applicators provide women with a convenient, easy and discreet way of using lubricants/vaginal moisturisers. They are great for ‘high up’ application and are mess-free. They can easily be stored in handbags so you always have one to hand. 3ml is more than sufficient for a single application. My patients will welcome this addition to the Sylk range.”
How to use
- Snap the top off the applicator – you may need to bend it backwards and forwards a few times.
- Hold the wide end and squeeze gently to encourage the product to the top of the nozzle.
- Insert narrow end only into vagina and squeeze gently a few times. You can stand, sit or lie down to insert the applicator – however feels most comfortable.
- Gently remove the applicator from your vagina and discard straight away after use.
- Our applicators are recyclable- check your local recycling for further information.
What our customers say
“Sylk feels just as its name suggests – it’s a silky feeling moisturising gel that provides instant relief to vaginal dryness. It ticks every possible ‘box’ – from the outer packaging to the inner contents:
- The applicators are well designed with an easy snap-off top and are easy to use, providing instant soothing to sensitive tissue.
- Best of all the dryness-relieving clear gel has no stickiness or perfume, and is stain free.
Sylk is a quality product, and provides effective long lasting relief to women with a variety of intimate needs since it is safe to use with tampons or condoms, and during pregnancy, or with condoms.”
Since starting the menopause I have tried several intimate lubricants to no avail as they seemed to either irritate more or wear off quickly but with the all natural Sylk it was the opposite and I am so happy to have found one that works. Before, sex was uncomfortable and not pleasurable but it has helped with the chafing, burning and itching that happened every time so it has definitely helped my sex life, because of that I would rate it 5/5 as it is safe to use too, with no nasty chemicals. I would recommend this product to friends as I was very pleased with the results.”