Why is Sylk best?
Effective and safe
Sylk has been established in the UK for over 20 years and is loved by the thousands of women that use it and the healthcare professionals that recommend it. Don’t just take our word for it, read their testimonials.
When Sylk was first introduced in to the UK market, it quickly gained a reputation amongst health professionals for its effectiveness and gentleness. It was for this reason that it was the first natural lubricant to gain prescription status in 2007 and why it is still recommended today.
Our unique wonder ingredient
Sylk is the only natural lubricant made from bio-sustainable New Zealand kiwi vine extract. This amazing ingredient gives Sylk its naturally super silky texture that’s ideal for all manner of lubrication needs. The vines are grown in kiwi fruit orchards in the Pukekohe region of New Zealand. Gum is extracted from the vines, which would otherwise be left to decompose, and turned into Sylk.
As Sylk is free from parabens, harmful chemicals and hormones, it can be used as often as needed – whether you’re pregnant, breastfeeding, undergoing cancer treatment, going through the menopause or just need a little extra lubrication during sex.
- Natural, plant based ingredients
- Water based
- Free from hormones and parabens
- No nasty chemicals
- pH friendly
- Available on NHS prescription
- Easy to apply
- Immediate relief from vaginal dryness
- Colourless, odourless, stainless, greaseless and non sticky
We believe in giving back
The Sylk Bursary
We have set up a bursary with The UK Menopause Nurse Group to provide ongoing educational support to nurses. 2p from every Sylk sale goes towards The Sylk Bursary which enables nurses to further their knowledge and training on menopause by attending courses and study days. For more information, email [email protected]
Quite simply there’s nothing like Sylk for effective & naturally gentle lubrication
- Sylk provides immediate and gentle relief from vaginal dryness
- Sylk is free from hormones, parabens and nasty chemicals so can be used as often as needed
- 7p from every Sylk sale goes to The Eve Appeal to fund research into all 5 gynaecological cancers.
Sylk is available on NHS prescription
and on request at all pharmacies