Why is Sylk best?
Effective and safe
When Sylk was first introduced in to the UK market, it quickly gained a reputation amongst health professionals for its effectiveness and gentleness. It was for this reason that it was the first natural lubricant to gain prescription status in 2007 and why it is still recommended today.
Our unique wonder ingredient
As Sylk is free from parabens, harmful chemicals and hormones, it can be used as often as needed – whether you’re pregnant, breastfeeding, undergoing cancer treatment, going through the menopause or just need a little extra lubrication during sex.
- Natural, plant based ingredients
- Water based
- Free from hormones and parabens
- No nasty chemicals
- pH friendly
- Available on NHS prescription
- Easy to apply
- Immediate relief from vaginal dryness
- Colourless, odourless, stainless, greaseless and non sticky
We believe in giving back
The Sylk Bursary
We have set up a bursary with The UK Menopause Nurse Group to provide ongoing educational support to nurses. 2p from every Sylk sale goes towards The Sylk Bursary which enables nurses to further their knowledge and training on menopause by attending courses and study days. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Eve Appeal
Intimate health & wellbeing is very important to us, so we have decided that for the next year, we will be donating 7p from every Sylk sale (up to max £10,000) to The Eve Appeal – the only UK charity raising awareness and funds into the 5 gynaecological cancers. Can you name all 5?
Quite simply there’s nothing like Sylk for effective & naturally gentle lubrication
- Sylk provides immediate and gentle relief from vaginal dryness
- Sylk is free from hormones, parabens and nasty chemicals so can be used as often as needed
- 7p from every Sylk sale goes to The Eve Appeal to fund research into all 5 gynaecological cancers.
Sylk is available on NHS prescription
and on request at all pharmacies