Sylk Natural lubricant & Moisturiser Key Features
- Sylk is NHS approved, natural lubricant & moisturiser.
- Relieve feminine vaginal dryness of the skin while working with your body’s own natural lubricant.
- Sylk’s intimate moisturiser and lubricant is special non-stain/non-grease formulated to stop vaginal dryness at any time.
- Compatible with internal and external contraceptives such as condoms and combats causes of painful intercourse.
- Works safely with hormone based contraceptives, when breastfeeding or pregnant.
- Safe to use with Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT).
- 100% Paraben FREE – Sylk vaginal lubricant & moisturiser uses natural, organic ingredients that reduce female dryness and irritation around the vaginal area
Natural Intimate Moisturiser
Sylk long lasting vaginal moisturizer uses natural, safe ingredients that are unlikely to irritate the delicate vaginal area and solve issues with dry vagina skin. Sylk is a water based lubricant which is free from nasty chemicals, hormones and parabens.
Especially formulated, Sylk has the same pH as your vagina, and is made with all natural ingredients so you can be confident it provides gentle and safe lubrication.
The Best Vaginal Lubricant
Sylk was the first water based vaginal lubricant that is available on NHS prescription making it one of the best natural lubricants on the market. Sylk is widely prescribed by doctors and the NHS as a formula for menopausal woman as well as a combatant for vaginal dryness. Our personal lubricant is designed to soothe and hydrate, working in harmony with your body.
How To Apply Vaginal Lubricant
Sylk paraben-free lubricant & moisturiser comes with full application instructions.
- Generally, applying a few drops of the Sylk Vaginal moisturizer on the end of a tampon or in and around the vagina will help to relieve irritation and dryness making everything more comfortable.
- If you’re using the lubricant for intercourse, simply apply one or two drops around your vaginas entrance before.
It’s worth noting that every woman’s needs can vary so adjusting the amounts of quantity is the best path to find your exact needs.
- Purified water
- Kiwifruit plant extract
- Citrus seed extract (preservative)
- Xanthan plant extract
- Vegetable glycerine
- Citric Acid
- Potassium sorbate
- Sodium citrate