Get 3 bottles for the price of 2 with our best-selling special offer. Supplied with a minimum shelf life of 18 months.
Sylk Natural Lubricant & Moisturiser Key Features
- Easy and convenient to use
- Generous 5ml application
- Perfect for travel and handbag
- Good to reach high up areas if required
- NHS approved
- Can be used alongside HRT
- Safe to use with condoms, during pregnancy, and while breastfeeding
- Purified water
- Kiwifruit plant extract
- Citrus seed extract
- Xanthan plant extract
- Vegetable glycerine
- Citric Acid
- Potassium sorbate
- Sodium citrate
The first natural vaginal lubricant available on NHS prescription, health professionals have been recommending and prescribing Sylk for over 20 years. So you know you can trust Sylk to provide safe, gentle lubrication when you need it most.
How To Use
- Simply apply a few drops with the fingertips around the entrance to the vagina for instant relief from vaginal dryness.
- For dryness around period time, apply a few drops to your tampon to help keep you comfortable.
- If you’re using Sylk for lovemaking, apply one or two drops around the entrance to the vagina, or apply a few drops to the end of your partner’s penis.
It’s worth noting that every woman’s needs are different, so don’t be afraid to experiment to find what’s best for you.